If you are using Windows 7 or older, see the system requirements for Windows.
If you’ve already installed Plucky, see how to update.
If you want to uninstall, see how to uninstall.
- Visit https://r.pluckeye.net/try-it.
- Click the big “installer” button.
- If a window pops up, click “Save” or “Save File”.
- Click on the name of the downloaded file. It will look something like “pluckeye-windows-0.99.60.exe”. If you are using Chrome, it should appear near the bottom of the window.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard, clicking “Next” to proceed through each step.
For more information on Google’s accusation that Plucky is malware, see unwanted software.